It is often difficult for a company to separate from an employee without jeopardizing the motivation of other employees.
On the employee’s side, it is also complex to leave their professional environment without visibility during the transition period.
Finding a new professional activity requires, beyond technical skills, self-confidence, energy and optimism over time, as well as a genuine research methodology.
This program allows you to:
- Identify and formalize its expertise, motivations, resources, strengths and areas for improvement
- Define realistic project paths with regard to the market and its professional background
- Develop communication tools and research strategy
- Preparing for selection interviews
- Be supported and advised during the search campaign