How to overcome the difficulties of supervising employees and managing teams remotely? What actions need to be taken to build trust and develop effective communication channels? What processes should be put in place? How can we help remote employees not feel disconnected?
Managers of remote teams must implement additional actions to cultivate a positive team dynamic and make remote employees feel connected to the company and their colleagues.
This training allows to :
- Identify all the challenges of remote team management
- Understand the expectations of employees who work remotely
- Identify the skills required for remote management
- Explore the tools adapted to remote management
- Acquire the necessary skills to achieve the expected results in terms of communication, building long-distance relationships, coaching, delegation and trust
- Developing a personal and collaborative action plan